Frequently Asked Questions
Close contact with customers by frequently asked questions
- HOW MANY SESSIONS PER WEEK SHOULD I DO?
- Unless you’re getting the recommended minimum of 3–5 sessions per week, you’re not likely to see the results you’re looking for.
- ARE RESULTS 100% GUARANTEED?
- As with any treatment, there’s no guarantee that red light therapy will be 100% effective at treating the issue you’re using it for, but based on the science it has many positive benefits.
- ARE THERE ANY SET GUIDELINES FOR HOW OFTEN AND HOW LONG TO USE RED LIGHT THERAPY?
- Generally, experts recommend a frequency of 3–5 times a week and a duration of 5–20 minutes. It may not be damaging, but there’s no evidence that it’s beneficial to go much beyond the recommended dosages (Flanagan, How Long Does Red Light Therapy Take to Work?, 2021).
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE RED LIGHT THERAPY TO WORK?
- You likely won’t see immediate effects from red light treatment (Although you might—some individuals report a quick decrease in pain after taking a treatment session). Here’s a quick briefing on how long it takes for red light treatment to work and what to expect from your treatment (Flanagan, How Long Does Red Light Therapy Take to Work?, 2021).
- HOW SOON WILL I SEE THE RESULTS?
- IT MAY TAKE UP TO 4 MONTHS TO SEE RESULTS FROM RED LIGHT THERAPY. It makes a difference to think of red light treatment as a workout for your cells. Red light treatment reinforces your cells’ ability to provide energy, you must go easy on your cells: it’s a slow process; changes will come in case you’re willing to keep it up (Flanagan, How Long Does Red Light Therapy Take to Work?, 2021).
- DOES RED LIGHT THERAPY TIGHTEN LOOSE SKIN?
- Clinical studies have shown that red light therapy can reduce wrinkles, accelerate scar healing, and tighten sagging skin, producing a more youthful appearance that corresponds to your inner self.
- CAN RED LIGHT THERAPY CAUSE SKIN CANCER?
- No. Red light therapy does not emit UV rays. Exposure to UV wavelengths can cause skin cancer. Unlike Red Light Therapy, which carries many healing benefits for the skin. Red light therapy does not contain harmful UV radiation.
- WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE WHEN APPLIED?
- It really depends on how sensitive you are. It has been reported that people have felt, relaxed, immediate relief from joint aches to tingling and minor itching all the way to nothing at all. Furthermore, it is useful to note that each sensation experienced was mild.